Employees are the heart of TBG and key to our success as an industry leader in aggregate management. Over the years, we have developed a series of training and career development programs and policies to motivate and develop the skills of our employees. This includes:
- Succession and Career Planning – TBG’s Succession Plan ensures that the necessary human resources are available for the development and performance of TBG. The plan identifies and tracks candidates who can be mobilized, and indicates the training requirements needed to grow their skills.
- Job Opportunities Program – Vacant positions in the company that are not filled through the company’s Succession and Career Planning Program are posted locally, regionally and company-wide depending on the position’s job grade.
- Transfers & Internationalization – As a world leader in building materials, doing business in over 70 countries, TBG believes the best manager will be one who understands world markets and business techniques and can apply that know-how in a variety of situations.
- Training Courses – Training and skills development is crucial to the realization of an individual’s potential. TBG offers in-house courses in areas such as marketing, finance, maintenance, management and supervision, project management and safety. These courses are complemented by other international training programs offered by TBG.
- Education Refund Program – This program is designed to encourage employee self-development and improvement of work skills by providing financial assistance to individuals who successfully complete approved courses of study which will benefit TBG.
Send Us Your Resume
Become part of a team that encourages initiative, fosters innovation, promotes integrity, and gives back to the community.
- Experience is preferred, however we are willing to train the right candidate,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package. (No phone enquiries please.)
- Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.